The knowledge of liquor consumption
Chinese wine is a traditional alcoholic beverage and enjoying an excellent reputation with its unique technology and history. Since ancient times, China wine plays a very important role in the minds of consumers and is indispensable in socially and celebration.
The classification of liquor (classification by flavor)
1. Strong Aromatic Spirits: the grain as raw material, solid state fermentation, storage, blending together, has caproate as the main aroma compound of distilled liquor. Typical representatives are Wuliangye, JiannanchunLuzhou LaojiaoQuanxing Daqu and so on.
2. Fen-flavor liquor: the grain as the main raw material, saccharification, and fermentation, storage, blending and brewing into with ethyl acetate as the main aroma compound of distilled liquor. Typical representatives are Fen, Erguotou and so on.
3. Rice flavor Liquor: rice as raw material, semi-solid state fermentation, distillation, storage, blending and with fragrant rice of distilled liquor. Typical product is Guilin Sanhuajiu.
4. Maotai liquor: the sorghum and wheat as raw material, fermentation, distillation, storage, blending and with Maotai features’ distilled liquor. Typical product is Guizhou Moutai.
5. And flavor liquor: the grain as the main raw material, fermentation, storage, blending and brewing and with flavor and unique style Maotai of distilled liquor. Typical representatives are Baiyunbian, Baishaye.
In addition, as the representative of Feng-flavour Chinese spirits in Xifeng liquor; the representative of four special wines in special flavor liquor; the representative of Jingzhibaigan in sesame flavor liquor and the Yubing shochu in Guangdong as the representative of soy incense Liquor.
How to buy and drink liquor
The majority of consumers in the purchase and drinking liquor products should pay attention to the following points:
Firstly, consumers in the purchase of liquor products should choose the medium-sized enterprises’ wine as the first selection and most of the medium-sized enterprises produce the famous and high quality products. Famous and high quality liquor has organoleptic qualities and super physical and chemical indicators and the most importantly its low-grade of the product can maintain its inherent unique style.
Secondly, consumers should not buy the liquor products without production date, name and address. In other words, consumers should have better to select the best alcoholic beverage supplier.
Last but not least, drinking liquor scientifically will benefit to our health. Since liquor contains alcohol, after drinking a little can stimulate appetite, promote secretion of digestive juices and blood circulation, make people in high spirits, and can produce heat which can keep out of the cold. Drinking liquor excessively will stimulate the gastric mucosa, do harm to digestion, and the light will be hyperexcitability, skin congestion, confusion and decreasing the self control; the severe will have the symptoms of losing of consciousness, lethargy and other symptoms.